Best Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews 2017 – For Professional & Commercials
In the modern world, we have professionals for every type of work whether it is plumbing, whitewashing, painting or any other job. When you think about painting the deck, fence or even wall of your house, the first thing that comes to your mind is hiring a professional. However, those who are smart always prefer to go for airless paint sprayers which can make your painting job ridiculously easy, time saving and very cost effective. There is no harm in beings smart and saving hundreds of dollars and invest in a sprayer that can give you professional quality painting.
When you go out shopping for the best airless paint sprayers, you can very easily get confused with hundreds of options from various brands and with different specifications. Investing in a sprayer is a big decision, considering that it can easily last for next 5-6 years or even more if you maintain it properly. Thus, you want to choose the Best Airless Paint Sprayer that can fulfil your requirements and fit into your budget. Thus, we have selected some of the best paint sprayers, and our Best Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews 2017 would help you understand the features and specifications.
The following comparison table gives you a quick view of all the best airless paint sprayers and lets you compare their key features at a glance.
5% off on all the products Offer is only valid for...
Best Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews 2017
10. Graco 390 Electric
Let's go through these airless paint sprayers in depth, so that you will get to know which one suits your need.
Graco Magnum X5 is perfectly suited to accomplish small and medium painting tasks at home. Its small size and light weight makes it very easy to handle and stores. Women at home can also handle it with ease. It occupies very little storage space when not in use.
One of the special features of the sprayer is its nozzle that can easily swivel making it easier to paint on any surface. The swivel reduces the movement of your wrist enabling you to paint a large area with little efforts. It also comes with a DVD guide which is very helpful for new and inexperienced users.
- It comes with a trademark PushPrime feature for quick and easy painting Can be used for a wide range of coatings including acrylics, heavy latex, and stains
- Built in filter for blocking large particle to give professional finish
- Pressure can be varied according to requirement
- Decent spraying rate with 0.27 GPM
- Easy to clean with Power Flush cleaning adaptor
- Suction tube provided for easy filling of oil
- Long life with sturdy metal body
The Homeright C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Paint Sprayer is a very good paint sprayer for home usage. It can be used for small walls to large projects at home. It comes at a very reasonable cost which makes it very affordable. It is a small and sturdy sprayer with impressive performance.
- Capable of producing a maximum pressure of 2800 PSI which is very good at this price
- Strong motor with 0.5 HP for quick operation
- Strong legs to hold the sprayer still and stable while you move the hose
- Inlet valve is made of ceramic to make it strong and durable
- A unique color change feature to indicate the level of paint
The Wagner ProCoat is a very powerful airless paint sprayer that is designed to pump the paint at 2800 PSI of pressure. It is wonderful sprayer packed with a strong motor of 0.75 HP that can deliver paint at an impressive rate of 0.24 Gallons per minute. Its strong power enables it to be used for spraying all types of paints including thick latex paints without any degradation in its output.
You do not have to worry about overspray as it comes with a unique adjustable pressure control. You can use this sprayer for painting almost everything including lawn furniture, walls, fences, playground equipments etc. It can be assembled in less than 5 minutes and once you have finished painting, you can flush clean the sprayer in just 10 minutes. It comes with an efficient pump that uses piston pump technology.
It comes with a long hose of 25 inches which would easily reach to every corner or outdoor fences with ease.
- Comes with good spraying rate of 0.24 GPM
- It has a special telescopic handle
- Powerful motor of 0.75 HP
- Produces a maximum pressure of 2800 PSI
- Provided with a long 25 inches of hose that can withstand very high pressure
- Commercial grade metal spray gun makes it highly durable
- You can attach a spray tip as thick as fine as 0.015 inches
If you have a small project in hand, then TrueCoat Pro II electric airless paint sprayer is the best you can get at this range. It comes with the special piston pump design that ensures a high-quality finish to any sort of surface. You can use it for all types of projects, but it is ideally suited for projects that can complete with 3 gallons or less of paint.
It is a compact and lightweight sprayer that does not require any efforts or time for assembly. It can be cleaned in just 5 minutes after completion of painting job.
It can best handle small tasks of painting doors, furniture, shutters, walls, ceiling, etc. at home without any hassle. It can spray thick paints without needing to add any thinning liquid to it.
You can paint in all directions with ease, thanks to the Tilt-N-Spray tip. Replaceable parts for this sprayer are available easily at reasonable cost
DVD provided with the unit has very useful videos to allow anyone to learn professional quality painting. You can use it with all types of paints including acrylics and heavy latex.
- It can support a tip size as high as 0.17 inches of the hole.
- The maximum pressure of paint that can be generated by this sprayer is 2000 PSI
- It is not designed for professional use and you looking at the wrong option if you are a professional user
- You can use for spraying up to 50 gallons of paint within a year.
- Instructional DVD easily explains the steps for installation and the usage of sprayer
- It has a strong look with very tough body made of metal that makes it last longer
Graco Magnum HiBoy Cart is a popular paint sprayer intended to be used for small home printing operations. You can use high-performance airless paint sprayer for painting any painting tasks related to home including decks, fences, ceilings, doors, walls, etc. It is easy to use a sprayer with lots of videos packed with a DVD provided along with the unit. The sprayer comes with 25 feet of Graco DuraFlex hose.
It has a very strong and reliable body with Pump Armor storage which can hold 8 ounces of paint. Cleaning the sprayer is probably the easiest part of using Graco Magnum HiBoy which takes hardly 10 minutes, thanks to the flush cleaning adaptor for quick cleaning.
- It can be used to spray all types of paints including very thick paints such as acrylics and latex.
- Priming is a special with this sprayer due to its trademark Push Prime feature
- Inexperienced users can easy control the spraying due to its pressure control knob
- After the spraying is finished, power flush cleaning adaptor offers quick and easy cleaning
- You can easily move this sprayer due to its light weight cart which is highly durable
- It can store up to 5 gallons of paint at a time
- Suction tube offers easy filling of paint into the container
Titan Advantage 100 is designed for professional but at a very affordable cost. It is just the entry level of airless paint sprayer which does not require any maintenance before you have painted 150 gallons of paint. Reconditioning is not a big problem all the parts are easily available online and offline. You can get all the parts including gun, hose, tips and all other parts that need to be replaced in the event of break down.
It is ideally suited for small contractors who are looking for an airless paint sprayer that can help them to accomplish multiple projects without needing to spend on expensive sprayers. It can be regarded as a compact commercial model designed for more than home usage.
- The weight of the unit is very manageable with a weight of 26 pounds.
- It can deliver a decent power of 373 Watts
- Paint storage container can be filled to a maximum of 5 gallons of paint at once.
- It has a higher rate of pumping paint as compared to sprayers designed for home usage. It delivers paint at the rate of 0.29 gallons per minute.
- It comes with a special reversible dual tip
- It can produce a maximum standard pressure of 2800 PSI which is comparable to best sprayers
- Long hose length of 25 feet ensures that you can reach out to deep corners of your house or outdoor fences.
The Titan XT330 airless sprayer is uniquely designed to meet the requirements of large-scale painting jobs on a regular basis. Thus it is most suitable for contractors who need to accomplish big painting tasks more frequently. One of its main features that differentiate it from the other airless sprayers in commercial segment is its light weight gun for spraying the paint.
It is a professional gun with LX-60 Contractor- Grade which ensures a long life and high-quality finish. It is highly portable, unlike other commercial heavy sprayers which mean that you can easily carry it from one site to another in small space.
- It comes with a special gun that has an inbuilt filter to trap any dirt particles mixed in paint
- It is made for long and heavy use with LX-60 contractor-grade metal spray gun
- It makes spraying easier with the tip that can swivel easily
- The tip can be easily replaced at low cost
- The paint storage container can hold a maximum of 5 gallons of paint
- It is provided with a long 50 ft hose with a cross section of 1/4 inch
- The hose is made for long life with polyurethane cover that protects it from any abrasion and damage.
- It has a high-quality suction tube for easy filling of paint
Graco Project Painter Plus is the entry level of Magnum sprayers which allows you to enjoy some great features at lower cost. It is ideally suited for home painting jobs, and you can paint everything including walls, fence, cabinet and more. It is a lot of features common to X5 and X7 variants of Graco which are listed on top of the list. It is a perfect choice for users who are looking for X5 and X7 like features but cannot afford their high cost.
It comes with a Power-flush adaptor that makes cleaning the sprayer very simple and quick. You can use this sprayer with all types of paints including thick latex paints without any degradation in results. The sprayer can be assembled easily in just about 5 minutes, and cleaning is easy too with a Power-flush adaptor.
· DVD provided with the unit guides to easy installation with functioning
· You can choose between 5 gallons and 1 gallons of paint storage according to the task
· The spray tip is a professional quality 515 RAC IV tip and comes with a tip guard
· Long 25 feet hose is sufficient for most of the indoor as well as outdoor tasks
· Handles all types of paints including acrylics, heavy latex, etc. that can be tough for most sprayers
· Provided with a solid SG2 metal spray gun that is meant for high usage
Campbell Hausfeld Airless Sprayer has is one of the best sprayers in the premium segment. It comes with special features like quadra flow spray gun that mean you can paint very large surface areas with ease. It comes with 50 feet long hose which are already good enough for outdoor tasks, and it can be further extended up to 200 ft in total without any loss of quality.
It is very easy to move sprayer, thanks to the stand provided with pneumatic tires for easy movement. You can use it with a tip size of maximum 0.019 inches. It is a powerful sprayer with 1HP of the motor and a flow rate of 0.44 Gallons per minute. The compressor can create a maximum pressure of 3000 PSI. The manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty on the diaphragm and motor which itself reflects its built quality.
- Impressive motor that can deliver 1 HP of power
- Lifetime Warranty on motor and diaphragm by the manufacturer
- Compact design for better handling
- High out rate of 0.44 GPM for faster spraying
- High compression of 3000 PSI
- Perfectly compatible with all types of paints including thick latex paints
- Pneumatic tires for easy movement of sprayer
Graco 390 is ideally designed for inexperienced professionals as it is a lightweight sprayer as compared to most of the sprayers in this segment. It has a portable design which ensures a small space is required for storage or during movement.
It works wonderfully well for all types of painting at home and painting jobs of small magnitude. It justifies it price with its strong build quality and endurance pump which gives it a very long life. It has an internal filter to block all the dirt particles to avoid any sort of clogging or tip. The price is not too high which makes it affordable.
- Easy to handle because of light weight
- Compact and portable with strong build
- Endurance pump and strong V-Max casing for long life
- Super strong stainless steel cylinder
- 50 feet long hose for better reach
Wagner Control Spray is a small and compact sprayer that comes at a very low price compared to other airless sprayers from Wagner. It makes use of unique high volume low-pressure technology to create pressure that can pump out all types of materials including varnishes, stains, paints, sealers, etc.
You can use it for indoor as well as outdoor with high-quality finish. It can be installed in just 5 minutes, and once the spraying is over, you will need another 10 minutes to clean the sprayer.
- Internal filter for blocking any type of dirt or particles in paint
- Works with all types of paints including thick latex paints
- Light weight for easy and comfortable spraying
- Lock-n-Go technology for easy refilling of paint
More Information About Airless Paint Sprayers 2017
So, what exactly is an Airless Paint Sprayer?
An Airless Paint Sprayer is a power driven mechanical device that basically pumps out the paint through the fine tip of nozzle to produce an even and controlled flow of paint. You can use a paint sprayer on various types of surfaces including wooden fences, mortar walls, bricks, stones etc. The paint is stored in a storage space with an outlet hose that carries the paint to the tip at great pressure. The controlled flow allows the user to get a high-quality finish just like a professional painting in quick time.
The best part of airless paint sprayer is that it is very easy to use which means that you can paint any sort of area yourself without needing to spend a huge amount on hiring professionals. The rate of output can be easily adjusted changing the pressure or size of the nozzle tip. Some paint sprayers also come with an extendable tip to meet the requirements of the job.
Airless Paint Sprayer differs significantly from the normal air paint sprayers in terms of working as well as the quality of finish. Air paint sprayers made use of compressed air to create pressure for pumping the paint through the nozzle. It did not produce even and finished painting due to the mixing of air. Airless Paint Sprayer is the improved version of air paint sprayers that create a high pressure without and use of compressed air. They make use of an efficient hydraulic, pneumatic system to accomplishing even spray or paint. This allows them to produce professional quality painting without any need to professionals.
Airless Paint Sprayers come in various sizes to meet the specific requirements of the users. Small and portable paint sprayers are best suited for small homes while large and costly sprayers are available for professionals who want to take care of painting to a large extent.
The following comparison table gives you a quick view of all the best airless paint sprayers and lets you compare their key features at a glance.
Most Important Things to look for while selecting the best paint sprayer
· The area to be painted: If you want to cover a large area or fence, you would need a powerful paint sprayer with more horsepower. Also, a small and hand held sprayer would take away the advantage of using a paint sprayer. On the other hand, choosing a big unit for a small area is a complete wastage of money.
· Brand: Brand always matters while choosing the type of stuff that is intended to be used on a long run. You need a good sprayer that can perform well consistently for a long time without any significant degradation in performance. The best way to ensure this is to choose a sprayer from a good brand. It may cost you extra dollars but it is worth spending on the first time.
· The size of the tip: The tip is attached to the end of the hose and it helps in distributing the paint evenly on the wall. The size of the tip for a paint sprayer is measured in inches. If you are using a thick paint, you would require a sprayer with broad tip while thin paints require a fine tip. If you have a broad tip for thin paint, you would end up over painting the surface area and vice versa.
· Type of surface to be painted: Different types of surfaces would require different types of paints. It is good to have a sprayer in which pressure can be adjusted to control the output. Also, when you are painting ceiling or narrow corners, sprayers whose tip can be extended are very helpful to reach out the surface easily.
· The length of the hose: While painting outdoors or difficult to reach out places, you cannot carry the whole unit easily. Thus, it is good to have a paint sprayer with a long hose of minimum 25 feet. Also, ensure that the power cord is sufficiently large to reach the power plug of your supply board.
· The rate of output: One of the main reasons for choosing a sprayer is to get the work done quickly. The time required to paint a specific area is determined by the rate of output of a sprayer specified in terms of Gallons per minute (GPM). You need a high value of GPM for faster painting. However, high-speed sprayers are not easy to control if you have no experience of using a paint sprayer.
· Ease of moving the unit: If you choosing a large unit with good storage capacity, it is very important to ensure that the unit has wheels. In the absence of wheels, it can be very hard to move the unit from one place to another. Small units must come with backpacks to make them easy to carry.
· The capacity of the Paint Storage: The capacity of the paint storage determines how often you need to refill paint into the unit. A small storage space can break the continuity of the work especially if you are looking to paint a large area. On the other hand, unnecessarily choosing a large unit for small jobs leads to wastage of paint and money.
· Availability of replaceable units: No matter how good a sprayer is, it will need some maintenance and replacements of parts after a certain time. Thus, you must ensure that that the replaceable parts of the sprayer are readily available online or in the local market.
How to use an airless paint sprayer?
An airless paint sprayer is easy to use, but you need a bit of practice before you can achieve the professional quality finish. You can start practicing on a sample cardboard or wall before moving to the actual surface that needs to be painted. However, a few simple tips on how to use an airless paint sprayer can help you get the best out of your sprayer.
Steps to Use Airless Paint Sprayer for the first time
· Read User Manual: The best way to learn using a gadget is to read out the user manual provided with the unit. Start by reading out instructions in the user manual of airless paint sprayer and follow them carefully.
· Install all the Assemblies Together: For the first time, you would need to assemble the different parts of sprayer such as hose, gun, spray tip, stand, etc. together into a single unit according to the user manual.
· Fill up the Storage Paint: Select the paint that you want to spray and fill it into the storage tank. It is good to try with water for the first time unless you are confident about the settings.
· Spray using Control Knob: Once you have the sprayer installed and assembled properly, you just need to press the control knob to trigger the spray knob.
· Clean Sprayer after Every Use: Never forget to clean the sprayer nicely after every usage especially the tip of the sprayer. It will prevent the tip from getting clogged and other parts of the sprayer from jamming.
Check our Contents,
You may continue to search for best Airless Paint Sprayers forever with new reviews and products. However, there are some particular products that you will find common in all the lists. It clearly gives you an indication that they are considered to be best by most of the experts as well as the users. If you will look further, you will end up confusing yourself.
The list of the best Airless Paint Sprayers 2017 provided here includes all types of airless sprayers that are best in their respective range. It is now up to you to set up your priorities regarding cost, weight, application, brand, etc. and make a choice.
It is you who have to make the final call, and it is not necessary that the airless sprayer with the highest price or best reviews would work best for you. You need to understand the features mentioned in the details of the products reviewed and then make the most appropriate choice that can fit into your budget.
Before making the final choice, do read the section where we have explained various factors that differentiate one sprayer from another. The main purpose of the Best Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews 2017 is to save your time and efforts and help you select the best product.